Tyseley

Status

Ecclesiastical Parish [25]
Created in 1931 from Acocks Green Ecclesiastical Parish, together with Sparkhill St John the Evangelist Ecclesiastical Parish & Springfield Ecclesiastical Parish

Location

O.S. Ref: SP105833
About 4 miles S.E. of central Birmingham between the A34 and A41

Parish Church

St.Edmund, Reddings Lane, Tyseley, Birmingham

Ecclesiastical Jurisdiction

Archdeaconry of Aston, Diocese of Birmingham [25]

Last Updated: 24/07/2012