Stoulton with Drakes Broughton
Ecclesiastical Parish 
Created in 1922 by the union of Stoulton Ecclesiastical Parish & part of Pershore St Andrew with Pershore Holy Cross Ecclesiastical Parish.
Drakes Broughton is a chapel of Stoulton.
O.S. Ref: Stoulton SO906498; Drakes Broughton SO927484
Stoulton and Drakes Broughton are respectively 5 & 7 miles S.E. of Worcester on the A44
Archdeaconry & Diocese of Worcester 
Last Updated: 22/07/2012