Hall Green St Peter


Ecclesiastical Parish [25]
Created in 1962 from Yardley Wood Ecclesiastical Parish. In 1966 Hall Green St Peter Ecclesiastical Parish boundary was altered to help, together with Olton Ecclesiastical Parish & Shirley Ecclesiastical Parish (both Warwickshire), create Gospel Lane Ecclesiastical Parish


O.S. Ref: SP102807

Parish Church

St.Peter, Highfield Road, Hall Green, Birmingham

Ecclesiastical Jurisdiction

Archdeaconry of Aston & Diocese of Birmingham [25]

Register Copies

Christenings 1953-92 Marriages 1955-89 Library of Birmingham [60]
Banns: Originals: 1959-1973, 1977-92 Library of Birmingham

Other Sources

Hall Green and Yardley Wood on old picture postcards - Book - BMSGH Shop

Last Updated: 04/10/2013