Balsall Heath St Thomas in the Moors
Created in 1884 from Balsall Heath St Paul Ecclesiastical Parish. St Thomas abolished in 1958, part to Edgbaston St. Mary & St. Ambrose Ecclesiastical Parish & part to Moseley St. Anne Ecclesiastical Parish 
St. Thomas in the Moors, Cox St. West (was at junction of Lincoln St. with Clevedon Rd.)
Archdeaconry & Diocese of Worcester until 1905, Archdeaconry & Diocese of Birmingham (1905 - *)
All the censuses between 1841 and 1901 are now available on a number of fee-paying (Subscription or PayAsYouGo) sites including Ancestry.co.uk, FindMyPast.co.uk, thegenealogist.co.uk andgenesreunited.co.uk. The 1911 census is available in full or in part on some of these sites. We are unable to advise on the choice of site since researchers' personal preferences will be influenced by the content and search facilities offered by each site. Some sites offer a free trial.
Access to the library edition of Ancestry.co.uk is widely available at most record offices, includingWorcestershire Archives, and some libraries. You are advised to book time on their computers before making a visit.
A free-to-view site is being developed at freecen.org.uk for the 1841, 1851, 1861, 1871 and 1891 censuses. Coverage of Worcestershire parishes is rather sparse at this time.
Census returns can usually be viewed at Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints' Family History Centres.
Last Updated: 03/10/2013